Cocoa powder – 2 teaspoons
Vanilla extract – to taste
Freshly brewed coffee – 1 tablespoon
Wheat flour – 3.5 tablespoons
baking powder – to taste
Salt – to taste
Butter – 42 g
soda – to taste
Sugar – 3.5 tablespoons
Chicken egg – ½ pieces
Sour cream – 1 tablespoon
Bitter chocolate – 56 g
Cream 35% – 2.5 tablespoons
Treacle – to taste
1. Whisk together cocoa, coffee and vanilla extract.
2. In the same way, mix flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
3. Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan, then beat with a mixer for 5 minutes until the mass cools down. Add eggs one at a time, then cocoa and coffee mixture. Pour in half of the flour mixture, stir. Next, add sour cream, stir too. And only then – the remaining flour mixture.
4. Spread the dough into molds and send to the oven preheated to 175 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Bring the cream with molasses to a boil. Finely chop the chocolate, put it in a wide dish and pour over the hot cream. After 15-20 seconds, gently stir the melting pieces with a spatula into an absolutely homogeneous mass – you need to start from the middle, gradually capturing more and more chocolate.
6. Put the cream in the refrigerator and stir occasionally until it freezes enough to hold its shape. Then put the cream in a pastry bag and squeeze it onto the finished cupcakes. Decorate cream domes with golden dragees.